Want to get your starter kit for $25 off, PLUS a 15ml tangerine in addition to the 11 amazing oils that come in the kit?? Join my team, directly with me, by May 31st and… More
Easy DIY recipe for all natural, non-toxic hand soap….
This soap has saved my hands from cracking and dryness during the winter months. It leaves them soft and clean and smelling great! Best if used in a foaming pump dispenser.
For added defense against germs and immune boosting power, try it with Young Living Thieves Essential Oil instead.
Or, you can get your all natural, non-toxic products here.
Why Make Your Own Toothpaste?
Many mainstream brands of toothpastes contain harmful or even toxic ingredients such as:
- Triclosan, a pesticide and hormone disruptor.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) which causes canker sores for many people.
- Artificial colorings linked to ADHD and hyperactivity in children. Toothpaste does not need to be blue!
- Fluoride, which can be toxic if swallowed and doesn’t even work in toothpaste.
- Titanium dioxide, which is added to make a toothpaste white. Most of the data shows it’s safe and is not absorbed by the skin, but I have yet to find a study done to measure absorption by oral tissues. It’s just there to make toothpaste white, not improve your health. So why bother with it?
- Glycerin, which isn’t toxic, but has no place in the mouth as it’s a soap that strips your body’s natural oral mucosa and leaves a film. This film could coat the teeth, messing with the structure of the biofilm which could alter the microbiome in the mouth and impact the natural remineralization process — your body’s natural cavity-fighting mechanism.
- Highly abrasive ingredients, which damage enamel, making teeth sensitive and more prone to gum recession and cavities. Toothpaste should be only a little bit abrasive — this graininess aids the brushing motion to remove the biofilm of the tooth.
The benefits of homemade mouthwash
There are multiple benefits for creating your own mouthwash. Here is a list of benefits:
- Inexpensive – Homemade mouthwash will be a fraction of the cost of store bought mouthwashes with the same or better performance
- No harmful chemicals – Manufacturers often include dyes, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and other chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment. When you make your own mouthwash, you know exactly what is it and can tender it to your needs.
- Alcohol-free – It is hard to find quality mouthwash that does not contain alcohol which dries out the mouth and causes bad breath. If you make your own you can choose not to include alcohol.
- You control the quality of ingredients – When you make your own mouthwash you may choose to use ingredients of only the finest quality. In order to optimize profits some manufactures may choose to cut costs by using ingredients of questionable quality.
Or, buy all natural Young Living toothpaste and mouthwash here!
Ready to start your journey to a chemical free lifestyle? Stop treating your symptoms and start supporting your systems! Join me on your journey during the month of April and I will include in your welcome kit: a primary usage guide, a bottle of orange vitality, a sample of Thieves cleaner, a nasal inhaler and a perfume misting bottle. IN ADDITION….if you also join our essential rewards program in the month of April, I will include a bottle of lemongrass vitality! THIRTEEN OILS INSTEAD OF ELEVEN? YES!!! #OilistheRemedy
START HERE —–>> www.OilistheRemedy.com
EXTENDED TO MARCH 5TH!! Purchase your premium starter kit by 2/28/17 directly from me and receive $20 cash back! That makes your starter kit as low as $140….for $340+ in products! How to Get Essential Oils at Wholesale Pricing
Contact me directly if you are interested in more information on this special.
The key to using your essential oils is consistency!
Remember these 2’s….
22 SECONDS, the amount of time it takes for essential oils to reach your brain!
21 MINUTES, the amount of time it takes for essential oils to reach every cell in your body!
2 HOURS, how long it takes for your body to metabolize the essential oils! Reapply often!
2 HOURS, how long the oils stay in the air after your diffuser shuts off!
Young Living Essential Rewards
Purchasing essential oils at wholesale pricing from Young Living requires no monthly ordering obligations. It’s a beautiful thing. Learn more on our essential oils at wholesale pricing page. Wholesale pricing is great right? But it gets better with the Essential Rewards (ER) auto ship program.
Young Living takes things to the next level by offering additional incentives for those who order at least 50PV (Product Value) each month. A huge benefit of Young Living Essential Rewards are the product points earned. The longer you’re on the ER program, the more product points you can earn on your orders.
See below for the main highlights of the Young Living Essential Rewards program. Contact me today if you have any questions!
Essential Rewards Points
Earn points toward future product purchases with every Essential Rewards order. As your months with Essential Rewards increase, so do your rewards! For months 1-3 you earn 10% of your order back in redeemable product points. Months 4-24 earns 20% on each order, and months 25+ give a whopping 25% back in products points! Example: after being an Essential Rewards member for 4 months, every 100PV you spend on products means you receive 20PV of credit to use for additional Young Living products!
Essential Rewards orders qualify for discounted shipping rates. Reduced shipping options start at $5.99 and vary in price based on weight and shipping method.
Outstanding Monthly Promotions
Every month throughout the year, Young Living offers special promotions for Essential Rewards members. These monthly ER offers include cool items like extra product points and FREE Young Living products for those who reach certain PV order sizes. If you’re really into your Young Living products, ER will have you super excited. See the instructions below to learn how to easily and quickly sign up today. You’ll be very glad you did!
Special ER Gifts & Autoship
Another bonus of the Young Living Essential Rewards program is surprise gifts at the 3 month, 6 month and 9 month markers! Plus, when you’ve been in essential rewards for 12 months you’ll receive the exclusive Young Living Loyalty blend! Additionally, the autoship option lets you schedule your core products each month so you don’t have to lift a finger! Ask me about essential rewards today, and experience the quality of Young Living products like never before.
Have you seen discounted pricing plans from other companies? Normally it means a commitment to order a certain amount of product each month.
Young Living’s Wholesale Membership does not require you to buy monthly. (Of course you’ll want to, but that should be your decision.) To get wholesale pricing, just purchase a starter kit. BOOM! That’s it. You then have discounts of up to 24% off. You WILL want to sign up for the monthly Autoship (Essential Rewards) though. You’ll earn points for free products, get cheaper shipping, and you’ll be able to keep your NITRO, Thieves and NingXia Red in stock… (You can change your order each month.) Do it!
Why Do They Need My Social?
When you sign up for a wholesale account, Young Living will ask for your social security number. Why? Because wholesale members also have another perk: They can share about the oils and earn bonuses and commissions when friends purchase a starter kit. If you’d rather not, sign up with a retail membership and just pay full price.
Here’s the truth, and there is really no getting around it: If you use pure essential oils from Young Living, you’re gonna love them. And just like you tell a friend about the latest movie you watched at the theater, you’re going to end up talking about these little jars of nature’s goodness. That’s Young Living’s marketing structure, and it’s why they’re required to gather a social security number. Again, you don’t have to build a business, but you’ll share with at least your favorite people.
Can I Be a Retail Member?
You bet. If you want to get your feet wet with oils without signing up for a wholesale account you can. (But why do that? The only requirement for a wholesale account is purchasing a premium starter kit, which if you’re interested in oils, you kinda need anyway. Plus, the starter kits are about 50% off when you sign up for a wholesale membership.) But yes, you can.
What’s the Differences in the Starter Kits?
Great question. Many buy the Young Living Premium Starter Kit that has 11 essential oils, a diffuser, samples, and more. But there are other attractive options. Visit my website for more information by clicking here.
So What’s Next?
If you’re ready to take the next step to empower YOU and YOUR health decisions, and try these products for yourself, your family and your home, then simply visit my website. Once there, you can select your membership type. If you want to open a wholesale account (and you do!), you’ll also select your starter kit. Exciting!
I’ll see you on the other side. Oh, and by the way, as mentioned above, you’ll also have the option of signing up for Young Living Essential Rewards. It’s yet another optional perk of a wholesale account. You can sign up for Essential Rewards whenever you want, it’s a way to earn points and obtain even more free products if you decide to order regularly. And hello, cheaper shipping!
PLUS, you’ll have access to my personal support, training, classes, learning resources, live event gatherings, and often we do giveaways and promos……you want to be a part of an ACTIVE oily community, and my group offers that.
I’ve delayed you enough. Get going! I can’t wait to be your sponsor, and answer any questions you will have.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!